Website Fengate Asset Management
Fengate Asset Management is an investment management firm specializing in originating and managing investments in the infrastructure, real estate and private equity sectors. Fengate Asset Management is a subsidiary of Fengate Corporation, which began operations in 1974. The Firm’s operations encompass asset management, real estate and infrastructure development, and private equity investments across North America and international markets.
The Leasing Manager will be responsible and accountable for all aspects related to the leasing of Fengate Asset Management’s office, industrial and retail portfolios throughout Ontario. Collaboration with various internal departments such as Asset Management, Property Management, Development and Finance. Additional responsibilities include detailed report preparation and presentation, networking with key industry players, communicating with tenants and brokers and managing inquiries from all stakeholders. This role further requires the Leasing Manager to be an effective time manager, to be well organized, possess a keen attention to detail and interact with the public at large. Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary.
- Direct and manage over various Fengate Asset Management properties in all asset classes.
- Draft, review and manage all proposals, leases, agreements and contracts.
- Contribute to real estate development and property management leasing strategies.
- Develop, manage and review all project and location budgets to ensure accuracy and adherence.
- Review and manage various marketing materials and strategies;
- Stay up to date on market activities and trends and keep record of such.
- Maintain sustainable relationships with all real estate and property personnel.
- Review current and previous leases, agreements, and contracts to determine areas of growth and development.
- Navigate and manage internal systems such as Yardi and VTS.
- Manage negotiations through completion and follow-up of all lease related issues.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings and events, where appropriate, to ensure proficient operation and promotion of all Fengate Asset Management properties.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and professional development to all subordinates to achieve Fengate Asset Management’s high standard of customer service.
- Manage all administrative processes.
- Ensure efficient use of all property materials.
- Execute general policies and best practices assigned from Fengate Asset Management.
- Remain current with industry best practices and legislative requirements.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Post Secondary School education relating to real estate and/or business, geography, urban planning.
- Commercial Real Estate Certification required. Sales Representative or Broker designation, licensed with the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- 5-7 years’ experience in commercial real estate leasing, sales and development.
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Yardi, VTS)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Organization and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Attention to detail when reviewing and drafting various documentation
- Proactiveness to identify opportunities for clients, tenants and stakeholders
- Communication skills with internal and external personnel
- Exceptional skills in interpreting financial data, lease documents and market research
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet key deadlines
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding trends in construction, property management, ESG and related fields.
- Established external relationships with brokers and other landlords and the drive to create new relationships.
CORE FENGATE COMPETENCIES:
Business Focus and Strategic Thinking: You display an understanding of Fengate’s as well as the investment project’s business and strategy. You recognize and reinforce how Fengate differentiates itself in the marketplace.
Teamwork and Collaboration: You are approachable and supportive of team members and go above and beyond normal duties to make the team and Fengate successful. You actively participate in team activities and projects.
Driving for Results: You take initiative to manage your work and performance and do not require close supervision. You consistently produce high quality output.
Problem Solving and Decision Making: You recognize challenges and opportunities and determine whether action is needed and prioritize situation in terms of impact.
Communication: Clear, concise and directly communicate ideas, information and directions both verbally and in writing.
PERFORMANCE METRICS AND COMPENSATION
Compensation will be composed of a base salary, performance bonus, and complete benefits package subject to experience.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org