Website Daoust Vukovich LLP
Daoust Vukovich LLP is a Toronto law firm focused on commercial leasing, commercial real estate, and litigation. Our clients include entrepreneurial and institutional land developers, construction companies, commercial landlords, property managers, space users and commercial tenants.
For more than 25 years, DV has been dedicated to providing personalized and business minded legal services using a practical and “real world” approach. DV represents customer service at its best and is the only boutique law firm of its type in Canada.
Essential to our success is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We want a work environment where everyone can reach their potential. We have an inclusive culture which respects individual differences. We undertake and support internal and external initiatives aimed at increasing diversity within the profession and we encourage everyone at DV to get involved.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Advising developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants on all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantage for our clients.
- Membership in good standing in the Law Society of Ontario with at least five (5) consecutive years’ post-call experience in commercial leasing transactions and related documents.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to use sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and works collaboratively.
- An innovative, value-minded thinker.
- Resourceful and a diplomatic problem solver.
What DV Offers
The firm offers competitive remuneration, a full benefits package, a supportive and collaborative team environment, and an opportunity to strategically contribute to the growth of the practice group.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants, and on request, will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org