You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We’ve designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people’s lives – and we’re in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other’s backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness – economic, mental and physical – because what’s best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.
We’re proud to be regularly recognized for our team, services and culture and our team members enjoy comprehensive compensation and benefit programs. Through our customized work options, we give our people the flexibility to create a work environment that puts their overall well-being first. After all, we are powered by people.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the Administrative Coordinator will perform an array of administrative functions requiring confidentiality and critical decision making for the executive team and associates globally.
Reporting to the President of Canada, this role will:
- Provide administrative support – detailed calendar management, overseeing correspondence and conversations, invoice tracking and other governance requirements, assembling reports, presentations, and some market research. Responsible for coordinating complex multi-destination travel, including flights, accommodations, and local transportation reservations in addition to the preparation of pre-departure itineraries reflecting all travel.
- Business Development – use data from CRM and proprietary analytics platform to create meaningful data and track metrics.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Client Pursuit Management – maintain and update databases and provide support for monthly/quarterly reporting and periodic investment reports.
- Internal and external communications – with the information provided by Marketing, create easy to use formats for this team to send communications and videos internally and externally.
- Business Sectors – assist in the creation, organization, and management. Responsible for scheduling of meetings and events as well as developing/circulating agenda, taking minutes, tracking prospects, and creating metrics.
- And, of course, other duties as assigned.
You’re a customer focused and task-oriented individual who thrives in fast-paced environment. You take pride in being able to juggle multiple projects and work efficiently both independently and on teams. Having advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, solid interpersonal skills and being highly organized will be key in your success.
- 5+ years of success in an executive administrative support or marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience managing senior executive calendars/travel.
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management.
- Excellent ability to analyze data and create metrics and trends using Microsoft Excel.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills required with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of and commitment to client service.
- Possess leadership, assess what needs to be done and make recommendations accordingly.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet arising deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of developing and maintaining relationships while facilitating executive level support with minimal supervision.
- Preference given to candidates with commercial real estate/investment experience.
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
To apply for this job please visit canada-english-avisonyoung.icims.com.