You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We’ve designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people’s lives – and we’re in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other’s backs. This makes Avison Young a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness – economic, mental and physical – because what’s best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.
- Work with Real Estate & Infrastructure Consulting Leadership to accelerate growth for the RE&I service offering across Canada team and professional recruiting, business development, etc.
- Contribute and work on multi-disciplinary teams and lead aspects of various projects, including coordination with other Avison Young service lines, consultants and contractors to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to develop and implement comprehensive assignments, strategies and solutions, including client engagement, marketplace research, financial and performance analytics, decision-making processes and key outcomes to align with the client’s business strategy. Projects will be delivered successfully on time and within budget.
- Work alongside our Real Estate & Infrastructure Consulting team to develop new client relationships and business to advance the business and platform to develop marketing content, respond to formal Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities
- Advance our client deliverables that span the full spectrum of technical requirements, including preparing strategic plans, analyzing business plans, developing business cases to meet client needs, growth planning for capital projects, needs assessment and conducting options analysis to support business and investment decisions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of experience in qualitative and quantities research methods, scenario modelling, needs assessments, financial analysis, and strategic consulting practices to deliver “best in class” solutions for our client.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project-specific deliverables
- Produce financial models of varying complexity, including but not limited to detailed cash-flow/Pro-forma projections and development models
- Prepare drafts of reports and presentations for client meetings, and communicate complex analyses clearly
- Manage and execute multiple assignments with an exceptional standard of performance
- University degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, or a related mix of academic and practical experience.
- Management consulting experience considered an asset
- 4 years, additional years considered an asset
- Ability to travel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
To apply for this job please visit canada-english-avisonyoung.icims.com.