You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We’ve designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people’s lives – and we’re in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other’s backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness – economic, mental and physical – because what’s best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.
Of course we love it here, but outsiders think we’re pretty great too: Avison Young was awarded the prestigious America’s Best Midsize Employers for 2022, presented by Forbes and Statista, Inc. We’re proud to be regularly recognized for our team, services and culture and our team members enjoy comprehensive compensation and benefit programs. Through our customized work options, we give our people the flexibility to create a work environment that puts their overall well-being first. After all, we are powered by people.
An exciting opportunity to work within the investment and Multi-Family team at Avison Young. The successful candidate must possess strong graphics, administration and task management skills. They must exhibit excellent organizational skills, demonstrate an eye for detail, and must thrive in a fast-pace, team environment.
- Provide creative and innovative approaches to marketing programs
- Manage the design and layout of various marketing materials using Adobe InDesign, however familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop or Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel are considered an asset.
- Create proposals, presentations, and marketing collateral, including e-blasts, flyers, floor plans, maps, invitations, boards, signage, and more
- Responsible for tracking workflow and ensuring that jobs are completed in required time frames to client specifications
- Create best-in-class email marketing campaigns using our email marketing platform
- Create PowerPoint presentations, layout and design of proposals, flyers working closely with key stakeholders on concept and messaging
- Maintain brand consistency in line with global corporate standards at all times
- Arrange signage or special printing requirements for properties as required
Remain abreast of Avison Young’s new technology and innovation initiatives and identity areas of use in the local market; commitment to evolve skills with ch
- 2-5 years of experience in creative graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; and Microsoft Office
- Attitude — positive, always seeking to better our team, striving to add value each day
- Proven ability to provide creative marketing solutions upon receiving project brief
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in graphic design
- HTML, video editing, website and print design experience are all considered assets
- Experience in commercial real estate considered an asset
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
To apply for this job please visit canada-english-avisonyoung.icims.com.