Sponsorship today is an investment in tomorrow
The Greater Toronto Chapter of NAIOP is made up of over 1200 members from all branches of the commercial real estate industry. Together, we comprise a singular community with shared challenges and a shared desire for industry knowledge. That’s why it’s natural for us to share opportunities for shaping our future and developing tomorrow’s leaders.
In this spirit of co-operative effort, NAIOP Greater Toronto offers its Sponsorship Program. This initiative is intended to bring together NAIOP members and representatives of industry-affiliated companies in an atmosphere of professionalism, collective learning and fun. When we learn more about each other and work toward common goals, the whole industry becomes stronger.
NAIOP Greater Toronto's Sponsorship Program is designed to increase visibility of your brand within the commercial real estate sector while simultaneously helping guide our industry toward a prosperous future. So when you invest, you receive a great deal in return—today and tomorrow.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS:
1. Prominent logo recognition at NAIOP Events:
2. Logo recognition on the Chapter President’s quarterly newsletter to the NAIOP community
3. Two complimentary guest seats at Breakfast Events
4. Platinum Table reservation option (for 10 people) at the annual REX Awards Gala (payment required)
5. Rotating logo recognition on most pages of the chapter website, plus a corporate profile (Vision, Mission, Market) with accompanying link to your company’s website
NAIOP corporate sponsors are partners in growth. Your sponsorship dollars make it possible for the chapter to continue to deliver our acclaimed series of breakfast meetings, which keeps our members and your representatives plugged in to the knowledge and trends that affect our ever-changing industry.
Your sponsorship dollars also support the chapter's Developing Leaders Program, helping fund the DL-specific networking activities and educational events. Furthermore, your contribution makes it possible to maintain the chapter website, actively linking novice members, seasoned pros and rising stars alike to events, continuing education and much more.