TO JOIN, please click here.
The Chapter's Developing Leaders (DL) program was created to keep your career on track and connect you with your local peer group and local leaders in our profession!
If you are a young commercial real estate professional 35 years of age or younger, you can enjoy the FULL membership experience -- and more -- at a significantly reduced cost by joining as a NAIOP Developing Leader. Some of the DL Member benefits include:
• NAIOP Breakfast Market Presentations
• DL-specific Lunch & Learn Events
• Opportunity to network in business and social environments with senior and intermediate level professionals from all sectors of the industry
• Commercial Real Estate Studies of Toronto (CREST)
• Opportunity to participate in the annual Mentorship Program
• Opportunity to participate in the annual Development Challenge
• A chance to be recognized at the REX Gala Awards with the Developing Leader Award
• Opportunity to be recognized in the DL Quarterly Newsletter for your accomplishements (see the latest issue in the menu at left)
With rare exceptions, the events and programs listed above are FREE for members! As programming is established through the year, notices are posted in the Events registration site.
If you are interested in finding out more about Developing Leaders or becoming more involved, please contact anyone on the NAIOP Greater Toronto Chapter Developing Leaders Committee, or Chapter Executive Director, Constance Wrigley-Thomas.
The cost of membership for a Developing Leader is just $360 per year.