TO JOIN, please click here.
The Chapter's Developing Leaders (DL) program was created to keep your career on track and connect you with your local peer group and local leaders in our profession!
If you are a young commercial real estate professional 35 years of age or younger, you have the opportunity to experience the FULL membership benefits at a significantly reduced cost by registering as a NAIOP Developing Leader. Some of the DL Member benefits include:
• NAIOP Breakfast Market Presentations (approx 9 per year)
• DL-specific Summer and Fall Networking Events
• DL-specific Lunch & Learn Events (approx 8 per year)
• Opportunity to network with other industry professionals
• Opportunity to participate in the annual Mentorship Program
• Opportunity to participate in the annual Development Challenge
• A chance to be recognized at the REX Gala Awards with the Developing Leader Award
All of the events and programs listed above are FREE for members! As programming is established through the year, notices are posted in the Events section of the website.
>> Read the latest DL Quarterly Newsletter
If you are interested in finding out more about Developing Leaders or becoming more involved, please contact one of the Committee members listed on the committee page in the left menu.
For other NAIOP specific inquiries, contact Constance Wrigley-Thomas.
The cost of membership for a Developing Leader is just $285 per year.